Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Useful Shops


So I had to get some a passport photo done for the IND office. Did not imagine that finding a photo shop would have been such a task. I was adivsed to get it done professionally as there are rules for these official photos and failure to submit proper photo will delay processing of application. So after two hours of asking folks all across Rotterdam Central, I went to City Hall and they directed me here. Click map below. I got about 7 photos done in 5 minutes for 9 Euros You have two options: Kijkshop or Foto Van de Graaf. I have not verified this but you have a photo booth at Central Station and one a Erasmus which I am told are cheaper so feel free to check it out.

If you are not at IHS and you need to make copies or print a document you may locate such a shop very close by. Or if you are not inclined to buy phone credit online and prefer a store (as some students have said, as strange as I find that). BUT it is very very important to say that that printing services are significantly cheaper at IHS so chose this option as a last resort. Click on map below for directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment