Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Graduation














Greetings UMD

I should have said that well much time has passed and UMD 5 has graduated. I believe 8 of us graduated with distinctions and no one failed so we're pretty proud of the year that has passed. We've all been keeping in touch via facebook and its been wonderful seeing each other back on our home turf and pictures of their families and life in the different countries.

For the blog I will continue to try to fulfill the objective as described on the first page and hope it will be of help to the present group of UMD 6 and beyond. It goes without saying that since I was not able to keep up with this page as I would have liked then I its a pretty intensive course and it keeps you on your toes. But I am glad that I am still here in Rotterdam and will be able to make good on this idea that came to mind just about one year ago. Keep reading and keep coming back now.

Cheers!!




2 comments:

  1. Good job Jeanette! I can hardly imagine how much time and effort you devote so as to do this all. It's a mountain of help to those people who are going to study in IHS and to those who are going back. It speaks volume of your great nature to share this. We are all lucky to have you and your friendship! Take care always lady! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Lee such kind lovely words. How did I miss this comment before. Thanks for the encouragement, and yes I keep thinking if it can help those UMDers and if they can have half the great time we did then its really worth all the effort. Cheers and alot of love. JC

    ReplyDelete