Thursday, February 5, 2009

Xmas Holiday Plans

So its February and the next holidays are still a good way off BUT I thought it was very important to look back and address the issue of what to do during the Christmas holidays. So I was one of the lucky few who went back home ...ahh Jamaica Jamaica....okay focus Jeanette focus!! Where were we? Oh yes..so here are some ideas for what you could do both for those well-funded..(a shout out to World Bank and Nuffice) and those self-payers (like myself) who have to pinch those pennies.

SPIDO - In among the busy traffic of sea-going and inland ships, this trip is a special voyage through one of the largest harbours in the world. You can see Rotterdam's impressive skyline with its imposing buildings glide by, and then get a unique view of the harbour's shipyards, docks and the hypermodern transhipping of thousands of containers.
Additional details: cost, tours, time, group rates etc, can be had in English from the following link.
http://www.spido.nl/default-menu.aspx?TaalID=2



There is more anon......but its 12:29am and I am only 50% into my paper due tomorrow. My plan is to set my watch to Jamaica time and pretend its only 6:30pm. LOL...lets see how long that will work. Till next time we will look at international travel...best sites, best tickets, best places...

No comments:

Post a Comment