Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bike Rentals

So Ellen has inspired me to take on the OV-Fiets. What's that?? Well I've been wanting to see other Dutch cities and of course I thought it would be much nicer if I could do it by bicycle. Turns out its even easier than I thought.

A number of these towns have stations that permit you to rent a bike for only 2.85 for up to 20 hours. But even better you opt for the yearly fee of only 9.50. I think this is pretty cool and I wanted to encourage you guys to try it out.

For more details on this you can go to www.ns.nl then hit the link for English at the top right hand corner, then hit the "About Your Trip" link at the top and then "to and from train". On that site you will find all the info you need. Now you are good to go.

Next blog we will talk about the Rotterdampas which you sign up for at the Rotterdam library for a mere 10,00 and you can visit most museums, the Euromast and an impressive range of attractions free or at huge discounts.
Til next time....watch the Ghanians conquer Rotterdam by bike..hey Ed Salia...i'm watching you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment