Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kruidvat Train Travel

So I've been here now 25 months and still have not been to many of the Dutch cities that I must see before I depart for sunny lovely Jamaica. Dutch News Daily - where you can get news in English - had a report on the Most Hospitable City in the Netherlands 2010. http://www.dutchdailynews.com/den-bosch-2010/

These were Breda, Haarlem, Den Bosch, Maastricht and Nijmegen. I've only been to Nijmengen and have been wanting to visit beautiful Maastricht for quite some time now. But on a budget without funding, I always thought instead of spending 43 euros (or 26 euros with a discount card) I could visit a nearer city and spend the rest on a great cafe. But in this blog entry I want to tell you that you have TWO opportunities per year to visit anywhere in the Netherlands for a significantly smaller sum. ONLY 12.49.

One such time is always in late September or early October for ticket purchase at Kruidvat. That is now. So ticket sales end on Oct. 24 but you can travel up to Dec 5 then a break. Then a second period between Dec 11 and Feb 6. CLICK ON FLYER BELOW AND DON'T MISS IT.  Tickets also finish before the period for sales so go as early as you can.




The closest Kruidvat to the Weenapad can be found at.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it is Patricia here, finally I got some time to read your blog!!! (as promised)

    I have not been in any of those cities, but my favorite city is Delft!!! and the beautiful Utrecht (where I live)

    I will keep reading you! See you @IHS

    ReplyDelete