Saturday, November 15, 2008

China Town Bonanza

So today Ines finally took me to China Town and I made some lovely discoveries. Maybe I am the only soul who did not know this but I found a pretty decent and really low priced supermarket (#1), another green grocery(#4) that you should try if you can't get to the open market, a phone company(#3), where you can make calls back home and get all phone supplies and plus an impressively stocked store that sells alot of ethnic products (#2)...in food, hair products etc. Things I need from home were actually there but of course they are pricier but at least you can get them. Hey Sri - they even had salt fish!! We can do some Indo-Jamaican dinner. Last there is also a hardware store but I will get back to where...nah i'll leave some hunting for u to do...you'll find it.

So ahh where exactly you ask? Oops nearly forgot that bit of essential information. Its only 5 minutes walk from the Weena and the four shops are numbered and there's a map right above.

No comments:

Post a Comment